Dileep Mouleesha

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I


I am thinking about...

the present... if i am making the right choices...

I said...
i hate lies... i mean every word of it...

I want to...
be satisfied... nothing satisfies me... there is always scope for improvement...

I wish...
i had made better use of time in my earlier days... played more...

I hear that...
endurance running is bad for the body... yet i run like crazy...

I wonder..
what is the purpose of my life...

I am...
cynical…yet i get hurt…

I dance...
for lesser than a second when i think i will be super-duper-happy...

I regret...
not being able to keep every one happy...

I sing...

only in my head... and always "nothing else matters" by metallica.. its my anthem...

I cry...
occasionally... last time i cried was while reading the kite runner...

I am not always...
as optimistic as i look/behave...

I make with my hands...
more trouble... than I can get out of...

I write...
while introspecting...

I confuse…
obsession with dreams...

I need...
to be pampered...

4 Comments:

  • i am cynical yet. get hurt.....

    "Remember, beneath every cynic there lies a romantic, and probably an injured one." Glenn Beck

    By Blogger The Sullen Comic, at 6:24 AM  

    Rights reserved for the author.

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger mouleesha, at 11:09 AM  

    Rights reserved for the author.

  • @ The reprobate..
    beneath this cynic there lies a injured romantic, and in this case injured, battered and out of life and energy.

    you can play with words... any plans to use if for a profession.. make bucks out of it?

    By Blogger mouleesha, at 11:10 AM  

    Rights reserved for the author.

  • And I hope....
    that we end up again in Mysore and relive those days! - TSR

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

    Rights reserved for the author.

Post a Comment

<< Home