Dileep Mouleesha

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

me...inside out


  • I generally have a conflict between my heart and head. My heart always wins
  • I take time to take decisions… (a typical Libran) But once I take decisions I am highly opinionated… I stand by my opinions
  • I will go that extra mile for my friends and family. There is nothing that comes between me and the ones I care for …
  • I live by first impressions… and I judge people by the way they way people eat and their shoes… (weird na)
  • I have an inflated ego… (pass off as a snob or a show off at times because of this) I hate solitude… but love the company of just one other person…
  • I believe I am the luckiest guy on this planet..
  • Not doing anything tires me… (this is the line that freaks everybody out.. but its true) I love pushing myself to the limit… and punishing myself
  • I am a very accommodating person but I loathe people who lie.
  • I crave to do stuff which people say I can’t achieve.
  • I am an admirer of beauty and simplicity
  • I don’t believe in destiny or God… I believe that our lives are ruled by laws of probability (can you believe this?)
  • I know “Life is Difficult” and I don’t expect it to be a cake walk…
  • I am a workaholic and I can work the best when I am in pain or when I am hurt…
  • I am never ever satisfied… kind of a perfectionist…
  • I hate getting sermonized…
  • I am very very uncomfortable with complements… but I crave for them…
  • I hardly ever lose temper but when I do… I am condescending…
  • I believe small aim is a crime
  • I am a cleanliness freak
  • I am not as smart as I pretend to be.
  • Deep inside I am very scared because I have way too many dreams… that in turn keeps me motivated…
  • In short, I am the person you would want your worst enemy to spend the rest of his/her life with…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home