Dileep Mouleesha

Monday, May 09, 2005

Angels do exist.



Unconditional love. I am lucky to be a recipient of one. It is definitely god sent. The one who showers me with unlimited love is definitely life’s true angel. The one I am talking about is none other than my mother.

She is a home maker and works more than every body else. She pampers and takes care of everybody and everything expecting nothing in return. And I don’t even know how to acknowledge that I am blessed.

She has taken care of me during my first step, first fall, and first day at school through graduation. She has spent sleepless nights attending to my broken legs and bruised ego. It is maybe because of this caring that she lovingly gives and the passion that she shows that her beauty with passing years only grows.

She is my perfect fan. Anything I want becomes her desire too. Any given day for her I always look better than Tom Cruise and nothing I do is wrong. She never says no for anything I ask. No matter what obstacle she faces she is always confident in front of me so that my hopes are always pinned.

She has always been there to listen to my woes, my bragging and my frustration. She sheds more tears in pain than me when she knows I am in pain. And occasionally I hurt her too and add to her tears. I console myself telling that we hurt the people we love the most.

With this setting I can say "I know that angels do exist; without magic wands in their hand, wings on their back and halos over their head".

4 Comments:

  • good one!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 AM  

    Rights reserved for the author.

  • HOW SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 AM  

    Rights reserved for the author.

  • hi,
    nice piece on mothers ! i would only like to add that A MOTHER IS ONLY AS HAPPY OR AS SAD AS HER CHILD IS. the mother-child bond is the strongest one of all human relations and for her , her baby is the most beautiful creature in the world. the weakest / meekest and quietest mother can become a TIGRESS if her baby (who may b any age) is harmed or is in danger. that's saying quite a lot,isn't it?
    well...ask me ...i am a MOTHER !!!!!!!!
    bye,
    monica

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 PM  

    Rights reserved for the author.

  • Great !!!
    She is a lucky person to have a sun like you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 AM  

    Rights reserved for the author.

Post a Comment

<< Home