Dileep Mouleesha

Monday, April 11, 2005

Quarter Life Crisis


I first read this article called "Quarter Life Crisis" in 1999. I remember reading it out to a good friend who was quite upset. The intention was to comfort her and tell her that what she was going through was quite normal.

Now, approx 6 yrs later I met her again. We were recollecting the stuff we used to speak about. So I looked up on the net for the same article and found it. While reading it out we realized we both could still relate to it.

Excited that everybody could relate to it, I read it out to my sister and her hubby. But they could not relate to it. So I guess its only for a certain age group. Maybe between 18 and 23. If you are in that age group, you would be amazed how somebody could write exactly how you feel. So read on -- Quarter Life Crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home