Dileep Mouleesha

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Camaraderie...



True friends walk into your life when the rest of the world walks out on you.

I have begun to realize that my colleagues in office can never be my true friends. We are competitors. We are constantly trying to outsmart one another to get on top of the success ladder.

I have begun to realize that my friendship with my classmates was devoid of any egoism, competition, differences. We were friends because we wanted to be friends.

I have begun to realize that the fun I have is artificial compared to the fun I had in my younger days which was untainted, wholesome and pure.

I organized a reunion for my classmates from school. Organizing the reunion was not a simple job, because none of us had much contact with each other for 8 years. But I really believe we managed to pull it off because we were dying within to meet each other.

I hope this reunion was not just a get together, or a fun party. I really hope this reunion revitalizes of our friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home